music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Wednesday, November 28, 2007 @ 8:31 PM
this is what we do

This is what TR02 do when we get our class sweater. :)

Sit through a presentation with the hoodie on, and one of the team members(i.e. Brian Ho) refuses to wear it. Even when he tried, it makes people laugh until they almost die.

Have the hoodie on and pretend to be emo. YINGHUI! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE EMO NOT HAPPY! :P




HAHAHH Qiuyan and Cerise looks so dam funny in the picture above! I am totally not following the sentence structure which I started out with, but who cares. The pictures are so much more important. I have got pretty much things to do.. There's the MAEC tutorial which I still haven't decide whether to do or not, the HOM online quiz and the Astro camp report that we are supposed to write. LIKE WTH please, I am totally not interested in spending my time writing a report for a sucky camp. But oh well, to prevent myself from being suaned as a GL. :)



Alright, after school today, went for this sharing session by campus crusade for christ. Had quite a meaningful time, and got a new testament bible which is really user-friendly. I don't think I would want to go back to church again, but I don't mind reading the bible because there are just so many things that God did for us(own opinion). Anyway, the girl who initiated the sharing session was Winnie and she shared a rather sad story with us about her first boyfriend. I think Belinda will probably update about the sad story, so I shall just direct whoever is reading this over. :D You can go to Belinda's blog here.



I shall post some photos from the past week which I think are worth posting up. :D



Clare was too bored during lecture she started drawing on the swan sisters' hands. Elaine's hand isn't here though. Lol~