music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Monday, October 29, 2007 @ 4:43 PM
a nice beginning

A new school week which I guess started out pretty okay, I think. There are many things that is unresolved, and I hope things would smoothen themselves out. Time is probably the best healer, or the best destroyer of relationships. Anyway, I am feeling so friggin achy all over, so tired, so moody because my "great auntie" is here. HAHAH. That's like announcing to the whole world, but I feel terrible everytime my great auntie visits me so please do forgive me if i do or say anything wrong, I seriously SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY don't mean it. I only mean it when I say it to Clare. HUR.

I hope the week will go on smoothly! :D Enough sleep will do the trick. My goal of this week is to try and enjoy my lessons. TRY. I actually went for FABM tutorial today, actually I planned to skip because I was just feeling muscle-achy all over and my eyes were just closing on me. JIAYOU MAN.







Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson

Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray (I would pray)
Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here
So I prayed I could break away

[Chorus:]I'll spread my wings and
I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change

And breakawayWanna feel the warm breeze
Sleep under a palm tree
Feel the rush of the ocean
Get onboard a fast train
Travel on a jet plane, far away
(I will)And breakaway

[Chorus]

Buildings with a hundred floors
Swinging around revolving doors
Maybe I don't know where they'll take me but
Gotta keep moving on, moving on
Fly away, breakaway
I'll spread my wings
And I'll learn how to fly
Though it's not easy to tell you goodbye
I gotta take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget the place I come fromI gotta take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway, breakaway, breakaway





OH! And I forgot to blog about my day today with Clare, and Elaine. LOL!


Was late for HOM tutorial, as usual! And Clare was feeling the same way too. Gosh, we totally entertained ourselves throughout tutorial! LOL! Super funny please, I shall post the conversation up.



For another piece of conversation, you can go to Clare's blog. :D Yay, the haha gurl cured me of the blues. Now I'm green. HURHUR.
We skipped MAEC lecture and went to Pizza Hut at BTP, spending a total of $11 each because there was a discount if you present your student card. We are the Swan sisters because we shared a soup together. Damn crappy lah! All Clare's idea, siao one. :x Went back to school for FABM tutorial and went home.

TMR'S OFFICIALLY BMGT DAY! YAY.