music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Monday, October 22, 2007 @ 1:52 AM
GOSH!

I HAD WORK AND IT WAS SO FRIGGIN TIRING I'M GOING TO COLLAPSE IN FRONT OF THE LAPTOP AND DIE. Hahahah.

Ok, here's how the sad and tiring story goes.
Before we left for work, my dearest brother told me that there were going to be only 50 tables for dinner tonight. I thought to myself "WAH! 50 tables! Sure slack!", ok, i didn't think to myself. I thought out loud. When we reached the workplace, there were really 50 tables and we found out that it was BUFFET. BUFFET LEH, should be damn slack! What's more, it's an Indian wedding, so all we have to do is serve some drinks and clear some plates RIGHT? WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG. It was worse than the Western dinner! T.T Boohoo! The cocktail session stretched for 2 hours.. So there we were, holding 3 drinks on a tray. Then some guest had to request for this drink without ice or a drink that wasn't on the tray that I was holding. Damn, we had to walk around with the heavy trays for 2 hours. OMG! I think I'm going to have a muscleache in my left arm AGAIN. :D

Howeverrrrrr, I managed to make NEW FRIENDS! My brother made friends with them first. 2 of them live in Bukit Panjang too while the other came back from Australia for her holidays and is working. There's DESLON who claims he's emo, WEI CHING who is very pretty and lives very near me and REBECCA the very nice girl who got plasters for my blisters. HAHAH. They make my work worthwhile. OF COURSE there's my stupid brother who always smile at me every time we pass each other in the kitchen. :D But I'm still very tired, but I love my colleagues. The irritating girl wasn't here today~ HAHHA. God bless me. :)

Yeah, since I'm so tired, WHY THE HELL AM I ONLINE NOW? Because being a very good and studious student that I am, I have decided to do my tutorials! Damn it! There are 2 bloody tutorials due tmr. TMD. For HOM, we gotta do research and for FABM it's pairwork and I haven't even seen the tutorial questions. JIAYOU MAN.
No matter how much I have done, I'm going to sleep by 3am. AHHHHHH. :D