|
music profile Create Your Badge i am shaine and i will be 23 coming august 31st. archives January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 October 2011 December 2011 January 2012 June 2012 October 2012 footprints xoxo |
Wednesday, October 17, 2007 @ 9:59 PM
:D It's the 190th post! 10 more posts and it's TWO HUNDRED! 2-0-0. Anyway! Clare, Elaine, Belinda and I left lecture early. We left in such a hurry I totally forgot about the briefing for those peeps exempted from the 40 hour work thingie. To our surprise, we saw a setup ready for a mini concert! Woah, of course we were curious but we didnt take any notice until Jessie approached us at the bus-stop. She invited us to watch the mini-concert, so Belinda and I did! :D Belinda was SUPER enthusiastic and she won the lucky draw! She got a really nicely designed t-shirt and a dog tag. SHE GAVE ME THE DOG TAG! Thanks so much Berrrr! But i reckon I won't be wearing it often, I would probably give it to my brother. He likes these sort of things. :D
|