music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Monday, September 10, 2007 @ 11:16 PM
HAHAHA

I placed a bid for 愛情魔髮師 VCD on Ebay at $16.30 with postage charges at $2.55. I regretted in the end but I didn't want the person to charge me with negative feedback, so I really wished for someone to outbid me. AND SOME OTHER PERSON DID OUTBID ME! By 25 cents somemore.




Yeah, I figured that I will probably get tired of the show after watching it for another 2 more times. That's why, I should just complete my 2 more times on Tudou.com and I would save $20. Let that turtleho123 get the VCD bah! :D

In the meantime....

I shall say "Yes" to Tudou.com and watch it there. The quality isn't too bad and the speed isn't too slow(most of the time), so i shall make do with it. :D

Going for my appointment tomorrow, and taking the chance to go walk walk by myself. I haven't gone out in more than 4 days I think. Soon, I can become a 宅女.