music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Thursday, August 30, 2007 @ 8:10 AM
operation is over! :D

Registered myself at 12pm and went to the operating theatre at 12.45. I fell asleep after the anaesthesia was given to me. I remember the last sentence I said before I fell asleep was "I want to go to Taiwan". LOL! What the hell. Said in a moment of blurness. When I woke up, I was in an observation room and the time was 5pm already. They monitored my heart rate and blood pressure, and kept changing the cotton gauze in my mouth. Till now, my blood still taste of sterilized gauze. =_=

Stayed in the day ward and got discharged at 7pm. By this time, I haven't been eating or drinking for 21 hours. The nurses were supposed to give me paple juice as light refreshment but didn't. Because my wound could not stop bleeding, I was the only one left in the ward! =_= Could tell the nurses were really kan chiong to go home, so they gave me a final piece of gauze even though my bleeding hadn't stopped and discharged me. I was damn excited and changed out of the hospital clothes to go to the lobby and wait for my dad to come and fetch me home.

BUT! i fainted at the hospital lobby! TMD. i totally whited out because everything in front of me turned bright and white, and I thought I was going to die from anaesthesia overdose. :x the security guard dumped me in a wheelchair and rushed me to the A & E to put me on a drip. It turned out that I lost a lot of red blood cells + the side-effects of the anaesthesia. Oh gosh. Sibei paiseh. In the end I could only discharge at 9+. What I'm really angry about though, is that the nurse from the day ward who discharged me told the A & E doctor that she gave me the apple juice and I REFUSED TO DRINK IT. TAMADE. I was super angry lah! In the end, we left the hospital without paying for the A & E bill, my mum feels that it's te fault of the day ward for discharging me without giving me a final check.

Yeah, now I cannot brush my teeth and can only rinse with antiseptic mouthwash. I was watching 大小爱吃 on Youtube with 吴尊 and 辰亦儒 and everytime I laugh, blood water will drip out of my mouth! Hahaha, I have to watch funny shows with a toulet roll by my side. My mouth and lips are swollen man, totally unbearable sight.

Alrightey, that's all for the friggin long entry. I'm back to watch my funny show. :D

/EDIT


The Alexandra Hospital day ward

A yawning mother.

Just out from the operating theatre




A needle and plastic tube stuck in my arm. It's for putting in the anaesthetic.


The registration tag on my left arm, with the plastic tube and needle. :(