|
music profile Create Your Badge i am shaine and i will be 23 coming august 31st. archives January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 October 2011 December 2011 January 2012 June 2012 October 2012 footprints xoxo |
Monday, August 27, 2007 @ 11:30 PM
new drumsticks thanks to belinda! :) I've gotten a pair of new drumsticks as a present from Belinda! Thanks so much! Had gone down to Bugis to meet Belinda straight after her work so that she can buy me the drumsticks before my operation. AND golly gosh! The black drumsticks I want was already out of stock! T_T The Yamaha shop at Plaza Singapura should start restocking on what needs to be restocked! Even though there is like a wider selection, most of the different models were sold out. Yeah, Tampines Mall has everything in stock even though it has a smaller range of drumsticks to choose from. :) In the end we went to Tampines Mall to get my drumsticks. IT'S WORTH IT! I love my black drumsticks! HAHAHHA. Now I'm planning to save up and buy a silent drum set so that I can make full use of my drumsticks instead of bringing it out for the occasional jamming session, BUT I would want to go to Taiwan first. It's my priority! I aim to go there by 2008, and I think it is possible to fulfill, as long as I have the money. DUH. Didn't manage to finish cleaning up the house. I'm supposed to clean up because Isabelle is coming over tmr. A day of nua-ing I guess. I really don't want to to do anything before the operation except sleep and spend time with myself and isolate myself from the world and become a hermit and become a recluse(sp?) and sleep and . . . You get what I mean. Here are pictures of my drumsticks and look how messy my desk is. I tried my best at tidying and cleaning it up. :x Artist's series. But I can't make out what signature it was. -.- My messy desk. :D A sense of messy belonging. HUR. Yeah, that's all for the blogging. I'll be back to update tmr night. p.s I've been feeling lethargic these few days. Need loads of rest. :( |