music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Saturday, July 21, 2007 @ 2:07 AM
update!

GREETINGS HUMANS.
A picture to tell you how I am doing in Mars now! With my irritating Martian sister, Graceful Fart Sim Wen Zhen.


My right cheek is swollen, and I look like i have a cotton bud stuffed in my mouth permanently. No thanks to the fact that I have chubby cheeks! :( Woke up today with blood patches on my shirt and pillow, which gave me jelly hands and legs again. Then my chin had streaks of blood too, then my mum didn't even tell me until I went to the toilet for the arduous task of brushing my teeth. I hate brushing my teeth now, cos it hurts and there is blood coming out of my mouth like some horror movie. A good piece of news though! My ability to eat and chew has improved by a teeny bit! HALLELUJAH!

Things I cannot do NOW:
1. Brush teeth thoroughly
2. Smile / Laugh
3. Talk properly (My speech is rather slurred and blur, my mother can never make out what I'm trying to say. That pisses me off.)
4. Run / walk fast
5. Sleep on the right side of my face
6. Poke my right cheek and act cute. Hahaha. :x
7. Eat hot/fried/spicy/heaty food T_T
8. Cannot chew or open my mouth too wide

After going through these, I treasure my ability to do all the above 8 things before the operation! Now that I have learnt to cherish, I want my super duper 8 Justice League powers back! :D I would rather be able to enjoy my food than lose weight. Hiak hiak hiak. Ok, I shall go and entertain myself with some yu le bai fen bai before settling down to do some serious MIEC work.